Nodo Norte IT was born in 2005 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our goal is to provide IT solutions to companies and institutions with excellence and productivity.
We work hard with our clients, extending empathy and understanding on a consistent basis, so as to improve our knowledge of their business needs and expectations. Our clients are our partners.
We are a technology consulting company specializing in software and hardware architecture and customized application development, and committed to making the end users' experience an integral art of all our projects.
We can leverage all our huge experience to help our customers with making correct IT decisions to improve their business or start a business online. We can come up with best approach to take, suggest technologies to use, create programming architecture and implement a project for our customers.
11+ years of experience in the information technology industry with engineering, analysis, development and support.
Proficients in Linux/Unix-based environments, Internet, and Business applications.
Top-performing technicals and application support teams in the administration, installation and support of client/server hardware, software, peripherals, and networked systems.
We are able to clearly understand problems and find positive solutions through use of troubleshooting, problem solving, teaming and communication skills.
Reputation for dedicated teamwork, high-energy work-ethic, and commitment to customer service.
It Support & Consultancy
- ServiceDesk & Engineering Support
- Proactive Support
- Migration Planning
- Infraestructure Refresh
- Project Management
- System Design
• Unix/Linux System Administrators
• Red Hat Linux expertise
• Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
• Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/OpenVPN, SSL/TLS and HTTP
• Monitoring experience (Nagios/Cacti/Zabbix).
• Database servers with Postgres SQL , IBM db2 and Oracle on Unix platforms.
• Support VMware Vsphere environment.
• Solid understanding of San/NAS technologies, LVM file systems, networking/routing, high availability setups, virtualization and general backup/clones/snapshot configurations.
• Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare,
• Microsoft Azure as well as proxies, load balancers and networking devices
• Skills in basic programming fundamentals, as well as experience in Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Git, Bash, or Powershell.